Subject: Hacking Hotmail is simple
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:14:30 GMT
Newsgroups: relcom.netnews

Hacking Hotmail is simple if you follow these simple directions:
YOU MUST HAVE A HOTMAIL ACCOUNT FOR THIS TO WORK!!!

1) Send a message to        [email-masked]
2) In the subject field put the word PASSWORD
3) In the message box type in

             <The hotmail address of the person you wish to hack>
             <Java>passloophole, From: "http://fly.to/Hacker"</Java>
             <YOUR Hotmail Password Password>

It would look like this:

            [email-masked]
             <Java>passloophole, From: "http://fly.to/Hacker"</Java>
             jimbo

IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT!

BY DOING THIS YOU TRICK THE SERVER ITO THINKING YYOU ARE A HOTMAIL
SYSTEM ADMINISTARTOR, THROUGH A LOOPHOLE IN THE SYSTEM!

- Lupercus

-----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==----------
http://www.dejanews.com/       Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own