- Australian Federal Police (AFP), Annual Report 1995-1996, Canberra,
- ----, Annual Report 1994-1995, Canberra, 1995.
- ----, Annual Report 1993-1994, Canberra, 1994.
- Bourne, Philip E., `Internet security; System Security', DEC
Professional, vol. 11, June 1992.
- Cerf, Vinton G., `Networks', Scientific American, vol. 265, September
- Clyde, Robert A., `DECnet security', DEC Professional, vol. 10, April
- Commonwealth Attorney-General's Department, Interim Report on Computer
Crime (The Gibbs Report), Canberra, 1988.
- Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions (DDP), Annual Report
1993-1994, Canberra, 1994.
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO),
Annual Report 1994-1995, Canberra, 1995.
- Davis, Andrew W., `DEC Pathworks the mainstay in Mac-to-VAX
connectivity', MacWeek, vol. 6, 3 August 1992.
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian Treaty Series
1993, no. 40, Australian Government Publishing Service, Canberra,
- Digital Equipment Corporation, Annual Report 1989, Securities and
Exchange Commission (SEC) Online (USA) Inc., 1989.
- ----, Quarterly Report for period ending 12.31.89, SEC Online (USA).
- Gezelter, Robert, `The DECnet TASK object; Tutorial', Digital Systems
Journal, vol. 16, July 1994.
- Gianatasio, David, `Worm infestation hits 300 VAX/VMS systems
worldwide via DECnet', Digital Review, vol. 6, 20 November 1989.
- Haffner, Katie & Markoff, John, Cyberpunk, Corgi Books (Transworld),
Moorebank NSW, 1994.
- Halbert, Debora, `The Potential for Modern Communication Technology to
Challenge Legal Discourses of Authorship and Property', Murdoch
University E-Law Journal, vol. 1, no. 2.
- Kelman, Alistair, `Computer Crime in the 1990s: A Barrister's View',
Paper for the Twelfth International Symposium on Economic Crime,
- Law Commission (UK) Working Paper, no. 110, 1988.
- Lloyd, J. Ian & Simpson, Moira, Law on the Electronic Frontier, David
Hume Institute, Edinburgh, 1996.
- Longstaff, Thomas A., & Schultz, E. Eugene, `Beyond preliminary
analysis of the WANK and OILZ worms: a case study of malicious code',
Computers & Security, vol. 12, February 1993.
- Loundy, David J., `Information Systems Law and Operator Liability
Revisited', Murdoch University E-Law Journal, vol. 1, no. 3, September
- McMahon, John, `Practical DECnet security', Digital Systems Journal,
vol. 14, November 1992.
- Melford, Robert J., `Network security; computer networks', Internal
Auditor, Institute of Internal Auditors, vol. 50, February 1993.
- Natalie, D. & Ball, W, EIS Coordinator, North Carolina Emergency
Management, `How North Carolina Managed Hurricane Hugo', EIS News,
vol. 3, no. 11, 1988.
- NorTel Australia Pty Ltd, Discovering Tomorrow's Telecommunications
Solutions, Chatswood, NSW (n.d.).
- Northern Telecom, Annual Report 1993, Ontario, 1993.
- Slatalla, Michelle & Quittner, Joshua, Masters of Deception,
HarperCollins, New York, 1995.
- Royal Commission into Aboriginal Deaths in Custody, Report of the
Inquiry into the Death of the Woman Who Died at Ceduna, Australian
Government Publishing Service, Canberra, 1990.
- Scottish Law Commission's Report on Computer Crime, no. 174, 1987.
- SPAN Management Office, `Security guidelines to be followed in the
latest worm attack', an Intranetwork Memorandum released by the SPAN
Management Office, NASA, 30 October 1989.
- Sterling, Bruce, The Hacker Crackdown, Penguin Books, Melbourne, 1994.
- Stoll, Clifford, The Cuckoo's Egg, Pan Books, London, 1991.
- Tencati, Ron, `Information regarding the DECNET worm and protection
measures', an Intranetwork Memorandum released by the SPAN Management
Office, NASA, 19 October 1989.
- ----, `Network Security Suplemental Information--Protecting the DECNET
Account', security advisory, released by SPAN, NASA/Goddard Space
Flight Center, 1989.
- The Victorian Ombudsman, Operation Iceberg: Investigation of Leaked
Confidential Police Information and Related Matters, Report of the
Deputy Ombudsman (Police Complaints), L.V. North Government Printer,
- `USA proposes international virus team', Computer Fraud & Security
Bulletin (Elsevier Advanced Technology Publications), August 1991.
- Victoria Police, Operation Iceberg--Investigation and Recommendations
into Allegations of Leaked Confidential Police Information, 1 June,
Memorandum from Victoria Police Commander Bowles to Chief Commissioner
Comrie (also available as Appendix 1 in the Victorian Ombudsman's
Operation Iceberg Report, tabled in Victorian Parliament, October
- Vietor, Richard, Contrived Competition: Regulation and Deregulation in
America, BelKnap/Harvard University Press, Cambridge, 1994.
- Yallop, David, To the Ends of the Earth, Corgi Books (Transworld),
Moorebank, NSW, 1994.
- Computer Misuse Act 1990 (UK)
- Crimes Act 1914 (no. 5) (Cwlth)
- Crimes Legislation Amendment Act 1989, no. 108
- Computer Fraud and Abuse Act 1986 (US), 18 USC 1030
- Computer Misuse Crimes Legislation Amendment Bill 1989 (AUS),
Explanatory Memo Clause 7
- Crimes (Computers) Act, no. 36 of 1988 (VIC)
Other publications and databases:
- American Bar Association Journal
- Associated Press
- Attorney General's Information Service (Australia)
- Australian Accountant
- Australian Computer Commentary
- Aviation Week and Space Technology (USA)
- Banking Technology
- Business Week
- Cable News Network (CNN)
- Card News (USA)
- CERT Advisories (The Computer Emergency Response Team at Carnegie
- Chicago Daily Law Bulletin
- CommunicationsWeek International
- Computer Incident Advisory Capability (CIAC)
- Computer Law and Practice (Australia)
- Computer Law and Security Report (Australia)
- Computer Weekly
- Corporate EFT Report (USA)
- Daily Mail (UK)
- Daily Telegraph (Sydney)
- Daily Telegraph (UK)
- Data Communications
- Evening Standard (UK)
- Export Control News (USA)
- FinTech Electronic Office (The Financial Times)
- Gannett News Service
- Government Computer News (USA)
- Intellectual Property Journal (Australia)
- Intelligence Newsletter (Indigo Publications)
- Journal of Commerce (The New York Times)
- Journal of the Law Society of Scotland
- Korea Economic Daily
- Law Institute Journal (Melbourne)
- Law Society's Gazette (UK)
- Law Society's Guardian Gazette (UK)
- Legal Times (USA)
- Lexis-Nexis (Reed Elsevier)
- Lloyds List
- Mail on Sunday (UK)
- Media Week
- MIS Week
- Mortgage Finance Gazette
- Network World
- New Law Journal (UK)
- New York Law Journal
- PC Week (USA)
- Press Association Newsfile
- Reuter News Service--United Kingdom Science
- South China Morning Post
- St Louis Post-Dispatch
- St Petersburg Times
- Sunday Telegraph (Sydney)
- Sunday Telegraph (UK)
- Sunday Times (UK)
- Telecommunications (Horizon House Publications Inc.)
- The Age
- The Australian
- The Australian Financial Review
- The Bulletin
- The Computer Lawyer (USA)
- The Connecticut Law Tribune
- The Daily Record (USA)
- The Engineer (UK)
- The Gazette (Montreal)
- The Guardian
- The Herald (Glasgow)
- The Herald (Melbourne)
- The Herald Sun (Melbourne)
- The Independent
- The Irish Times
- The Legal Intelligencer (USA)
- The Los Angeles Times
- The Nation
- The National Law Journal (USA)
- The New York Times
- The Recorder (USA)
- The Reuter European Community Report
- The Reuter Library Report
- The Scotsman
- The Sun (Melbourne)
- The Sunday Age
- The Sydney Morning Herald
- The Times
- The Washington Post
- The Washington Times
- The Weekend Australian
- Time Magazine
- United Nations Chronicle
- United Press International
- USA Today
- Hearing of the Transportation, Aviation and Materials Subcommittee of
the House Science, Space and Technology Committee transcript: witness
Clifford Stoll, 10 July 1990
- `Larry King Live' transcript, interview with Clifford Stoll, 23 March
- The World Uranium Hearing, Salzburg 1992, witness transcripts
- US Government Accounting Office Hearing (computer security) witness
- Chris Goggans, Robert Cupps and Scott Chasin, Appellants v. Boyd &
Fraser Publishing Co., a Division of South-Western Publishing Co.,
Appellee No. 01-95-00331-Cv 1995 Tex. App.
- Gerald Gold v. Australian Federal Police, no. V93/1140
- Gerald Gold v. National Crime Authority, no. V93/1141 AAT No. 9940
Freedom of Information (1994) 37 ALD 168
- Henry John Tasman Rook v. Lucas Richard Maynard (no. 2) no. LCA
52/1994 ; judgment no. A64/1994
- Pedro Juan Cubillo v. Commonwealth Of Australia, no. NG 571 of 1991
FED no. 1006/95 Tort--Negligence
- R v. Gold and another, House of Lords (UK),  1 AC 1063,  2
All ER 186,  2 WLR 984, 87 Cr App Rep 257, 152 JP 445, 
Crim LR 437
- Steve Jackson Games Incorporated, et al., Plaintiffs, v. United States
Secret Service, United States Of America, et al., Defendants no. A 91
CA 346 Ss 816 F. Supp. 432; 1993 U.S. Dist.
- United States of America v. Julio Fernandez, et al. 92 Cr. 563 (RO)
- United States of America, Plaintiff, v. Robert J. Riggs, also known as
Robert Johnson, also known as Prophet, and Craig Neidorf, also known
as Knight Lightning, Defendants No. 90 CR 0070 743 F. Supp. 556; 1990
- United States of America, Appellee, v. Robert Tappan Morris,
Defendant-Appellant No. 90-1336 928 F.2d 504; 1991 U.S. App.
- Wesley Thomas Dingwall v. Commonwealth of Australia no. NG575 of 1991
Fed no. 296/94 Torts
- William Thomas Bartlett v. Claire Patricia Weir, Henry J T Rook, Noel
E. Aikman, Philip Edwards and Michael B McKay no. TG7 of 1992; FED no.
Additional court records:
- (Court documents of most cases described in this book)
Memos and reports to/from:
- Bureau of Criminal Intelligence, Victoria Police
- Internal Security Unit, Victoria Police
- The NASA SPAN office relating to the WANK worm
- Office of the District Attorney, Monterey, California
- Overseas Telecommunications Commission (Australia)
- Police Department, City of Del Rey Oaks, California
- Police Department, City of Salinas, California
- Stuart Gill
- The United States Secret Service
- US Attorney's Office, New York
Numerous Internet sites, including those of NASA, Sydney University,
Greenpeace, the Australian Legal Information Institute, and the Legal
Aspects of Computer Crime Archives.
обсудить | все отзывы (0)