информационная безопасность
без паники и всерьез
 подробно о проектеRambler's Top100
Страшный баг в WindowsПортрет посетителяАтака на Internet
BugTraq.Ru
Русский BugTraq
 Анализ криптографических сетевых... 
 Модель надежности двухузлового... 
 Специальные марковские модели надежности... 
 Три миллиона электронных замков... 
 Doom на газонокосилках 
 Умер Никлаус Вирт 
главная обзор RSN блог библиотека закон бред форум dnet о проекте
bugtraq.ru / форум / programming
Имя Пароль
ФОРУМ
если вы видите этот текст, отключите в настройках форума использование JavaScript

Легенда:
  новое сообщение
  закрытая нитка
  новое сообщение
  в закрытой нитке
  старое сообщение
  • Напоминаю, что масса вопросов по функционированию форума снимается после прочтения его описания.
  • Новичкам также крайне полезно ознакомиться с данным документом.
call far ptr 7:0 - обычный syscall в SysV ABI. Что ж так... 17.11.13 19:37  Число просмотров: 3538
Автор: :-) <:-)> Статус: Elderman
<"чистая" ссылка>
> What is despair? I have known it—hear my song. Despair is
> when you’re debugging a kernel driver and you look at a
> memory dump and you see that a pointer has a value of 7.

call far ptr 7:0 - обычный syscall в SysV ABI. Что ж так из-за этого нервничать-то?
<programming>
для зачитывания вслух в группах системных программистов 17.11.13 13:21  
Автор: dl <Dmitry Leonov>
<"чистая" ссылка>
What is despair? I have known it—hear my song. Despair is when you’re debugging a kernel driver and you look at a memory dump and you see that a pointer has a value of 7.
[...]
You might ask, “Why would someone write code in a grotesque language that exposes raw memory addresses? Why not use a modern language with garbage collection and functional programming and free massages after lunch?” Here’s the answer: Pointers are real. They’re what the hardware understands. Somebody has to deal with them. You can’t just place a LISP book on top of an x86 chip and hope that the hardware learns about lambda calculus by osmosis.
[..]
Similar to the Necronomicon, a C++ source code file is a wicked, obscure document that’s filled with cryptic incantations and forbidden knowledge. When it’s 3 A.M., and you’ve been debugging for 12 hours, and you encounter a virtual static friend protected volatile templated function pointer, you want to go into hibernation and awake as a werewolf and then find the people who wrote the C++ standard and bring ruin to the things that they love.

Перевод (не без потерь нюансов): http://erra.livejournal.com/358792.html

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/people/mickens/thenightwatch.pdf
call far ptr 7:0 - обычный syscall в SysV ABI. Что ж так... 17.11.13 19:37  
Автор: :-) <:-)> Статус: Elderman
<"чистая" ссылка>
> What is despair? I have known it—hear my song. Despair is
> when you’re debugging a kernel driver and you look at a
> memory dump and you see that a pointer has a value of 7.

call far ptr 7:0 - обычный syscall в SysV ABI. Что ж так из-за этого нервничать-то?

Rambler's Top100
Рейтинг@Mail.ru

Copyright © 2001-2024 Dmitry Leonov   Page build time: 0 s   Design: Vadim Derkach